Specification for wireless dmx battery powered stage flat led par lighting
● Power supply: AC110V-250V
battery life : 3hours if all colors led on, 5-7hours if auto mode on , 5-9hours if single color led on
wireless dmx receiver built-in
● Frequency: 50-60Hz
● Light source: 9pcs 15W high brightness 5 in 1 leds
● Lamp life: 6-10 ten thousand hrs
● LED angle: 30(±5) degree
● Color: 16.7 million kinds of color change
● Control channels: 5/9 CHs
● Control mode: DMX512, master/slave, auto, sound active (can order wireless dmx transmitter or receiver to control the lights )
● Automatic model(by function button) : color change, color strobe, color dimmer, color gradual change/color jump change
● Operation menu: 4 digit digital LED display
● Packing size: 240*130*250mm
● G.W: 4.5kg
9*10W 4in1 RGBA BATTERY powered wireless dmx stage led par lighting
DMX Mode: Operating through a DMX controller give the user the freedom to create their own programs tailored to their own individual needs.
This function also allows you to use your fixtures as pattern changing lights.
1. This par can use 5/9 DMX channels to operate. Please see “DMX channel and Functions” for the DMX traits.
2. The unit can automatically recognize the DMX signal once the DMX connection is done.
3. This function will allow you to control each individual fixtures traits with a standard DMX 512 controller.
Set your desired DMX address following the setup specifications that come with your DMX controller.
4. To run your fixture in DMX mode, plug in the fixture via the XLR connections to any standard DMX controller.
Tip for the battery and charge:
The battery can last for 4-5 hours when all LEDs on after full charge , and can last for more than 6-8 hours on auto running mode.
Up to 20 Hours with one color diode on. Results will vary based on brightness of LEDs
It is suggested to charge the battery for at least 4 hours, which will extend the life span of the battery